Corporate Governance refers to the way that corporate power is exercised by an organization in the management of its portfolio of assets and resources, with the objective of maintaining and increasing shareholder value and satisfaction of other stakeholders in the context of its mission.
It thus translates into a balance between economic and social goals, and between individual and collective aims, while encouraging efficient use of resources and higher levels of accountability.
CJSC “Trust-Investment Company’s stand on Corporate Governance relates to the adherence to the highest level of Transparency, Accountability and Fairness, in all areas of its operations and in interactions with its Stakeholders.
Our strong observance to Corporate Governance has allowed us to be better organized, plan our goals and strategies better and fulfill our processes more efficiently, making us stronger and more competitive. It has helped us to create credibility to our names and ensure efficient company management and administration.
The Code of Conduct (the ‘Code’) for the Directors and Team Members of CJSC “Trust-Investment Company”:
- Be honest and transparent in the use of the powers assigned, in good faith and in the best interests of the organization.
- Remember that their prime responsibility and liability is towards the clients of the company.
- Use due care and diligence in performing their duties of office and in exercising their powers attached to that office.
- Not allow personal interests to conflict with the interests of CJSC “Trust-Investment Company”.
- Review and where appropriate, approve the company`s major financial objection, plans & actions.
- Conduct themselves in a professional, courteous & respectful manner.
- They are entrusted with and are responsible for the oversight of the Assets & Business affairs of the company in an honest, fair, diligent & ethical manner.